TikTok’s mission to inspire creativity and bring joy has made it the go-to platform for everyone to share fun, creative, and meaningful content.
Recently, internationally acclaimed cricketers such as David Warner, Kevin Pietersen, Aaron Finch,Suresh Raina and Indian Premier League (IPL) teams including Sunrisers Hyderabad, Chennai Super Kings, Delhi Capitals, Kings XI Punjab and Rajasthan Royals joined the excitement on the platform. The user community can now access players’ dressing room chatter, fitness routines, and fun banter exchange.
Most recently, skipper of Sunrisers Hyderabad, David Warner, along with his teammates Wriddhiman Saha, Priyam Garg, Khaleel Ahmed and Rashid Khan, shared his workout routines and lockdown family moments on the platform. While, Delhi Capitals have also been sharing entertaining content from practicing sessions to post victory dance offs.
On the other hand, three time IPL winner, Chennai Super Kings’ TikTok videos are a mix of on and off field entertainment, love for Tamil songs and the team’s fondness for each other. The famous #WhistlePodu song and their fans’ tribute to the team are the key highlights of CSK’s TikTok videos. Likewise, the inaugural IPL winner, Rajasthan Royal’s TikTok videos are a blend of fun and intense practice sessions, bringing alive the dressing room conversations.
All the five IPL teams through their TikTok videos are keeping their fans entertained and spreading moments of positivity especially in difficult times like these.
TikTok videos by Sunrisers Hyderabad:
· Thoughts on adopting acting as a career: https://vm.tiktok.com/TQ6UBq/
· David Warner’s #OrangeArmy practice: https://vm.tiktok.com/TQ1wp2/
· #Throwback workout: https://vm.tiktok.com/TQMHxK/
TikTok videos by Delhi Capitals:
· Ajinkya Rahane acing #KeepItUp challenge: https://vm.tiktok.com/KfjfMk/
· Post victory dance off between by Shikhar Dhawan and Ishant Sharma: https://vm.tiktok.com/KfL4sd/
· Football session with Shreyas Iyer and Rishabh Pant: https://vm.tiktok.com/KfMbLR/
TikTok videos by Chennai Super Kings:
· MS Dhoni playing with the kids: https://vm.tiktok.com/Kf9Utj/
· Ranveer Singh supporting the team: https://vm.tiktok.com/Kf6gYq/
· Ravindra Jadeja’s sword antics: https://vm.tiktok.com/KfBQ6V/
TikTok videos by Rajasthan Royals:
· Umpire’s decision to not go outside: https://vm.tiktok.com/Kfku47/
· Sanju Samson’s smashing net practice: https://vm.tiktok.com/KfDpDB/
· Steve Smith’s charming personality: https://vm.tiktok.com/Kf5oEs/
In addition to celebrities and music artists, sports personalities including cricketers have taken to the platform to engage with their audiences on TikTok. Players including Shikhar Dhawan, David Warner, Kevin Pietersen, Aaron Finch, Suresh Raina, Yuzvendra Chahal, Krunal Pandya, Virender Sehwag, Irfan Pathan, Mohammad Shami, Chris Gayle, Yusuf Pathan, Bravo, Shane Warne, Glenn Maxwell, Wriddhiman Saha, Priyam Garg, Khaleel Ahmed and Rashid Khan are actively using TikTok to connect with their fans by participating in the platform’s ongoing challenges and trends.